Re: Free 2007 CBC code seminars including the LA regional amendments

List,

I signed up for the structural seminar offered by the City of Santa Monica.  AFAIK, there are no other seminars on the subject scheduled in the LA area by anybody from now until at least January.
Mr. Cho, S.E ., told me that about 30 seats are still available for the seminar on 12/14.

--
V. Steve Gordin, Ph.D.
Structural & Civil Engineer