USGS Web address for determining IBC SDC and Base Shear

I'm sure most of us in California are having nightmares trying to work out the 2006 IBC Seismic and Wind loads that we are gearing up for in January. I received a copy of the SEAOC Seismology and Structural Standards Committee Seismology Publication from October 2007. I know some of those on the committee are subscribers to the list (hint M.C.). I will be posting a few questions that I hope you can help with, but I would like to start with the reference in setion 2 "Determining Forces and Allowable Stress" for IBC 1613  Earthquake Load referenced the S(sub s and sub 1) map parameters from the USGS website. I wish they would have listed the link.

Can anyone provide the list with this link and do you know if you can reference by zip code rather than Longitude and Latitude?

Thanks
Dennis

Dennis S. Wish, PE
California Professional Engineer