Transfer Girder Design having more Depth

Hi,

I am designing a Transfer Girder, having Size of 1750 x 3000. To find Area of Reinforcement, I am considering only Bending Moment. (Span of Beam is 18m)

Is there any special condition, I have to check. Because the Depth of Beam is 3m.

What is the Maximum Depth for Beam Members?.

Can anybody having the design experiences share some knowledge?

Thanks in advance.

Best Regards,
S.Srinivasan.

"This Message and its contents is intended solely for the addressee and is proprietary.Information in this mail is for L&T Business Usage only. Any Use to other than the addressee is misuse and infringement to Proprietorship of L&T ECC.If you are not the addressee please return the mail to the sender.L&T ECC DIVISION"