From: Casey K. Hemmatyar [mailto:khemmatyar(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 14, 2007 5:12 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Slide Rule Era (Cofar metal decking )

Harold:

Thank you. Is this your web site?
There are a lot of very interesting material in this site.
I'd like to thank whoever that compiled those valuable information.
I personally never used the Slide Ruler.
I remember, back in 1976 when I entered university, I was 16. At that time, it was "almost" the end of "Slide Rule" era and the beginning of emergence of calculators.

Regards
Casey (Khashayar) Hemmatyar, SE
email k(--nospam--at)hemmatyar.com