Revit Structural

Morning everyone...

Im hearing nothing but negatives with the implementation of Revit Structural into SE production.  Are there any positive experiences out there?

I appears that everyone but Structural benefits form the use. Is it worth the expense? Granted it may be a requirement in the future, Architects may insist on it. But personally if the entire purpose to to mitigate duct and piping conflicts, we are going to raise a generation of incompetent people that will rely too heavily on the graphis program and less with whats between the ears.

I need some success stories.

Byrd