Online archive of old Uniform Building Codes?

Is anyone aware of somewhere I can find/search old Uniform Building Codes (UBCs)?  Preferably something I could access and view online?  I am looking at doing a Structural Evaluation, Retrofit, and Addition to a building designed in 1951 and would like to compare the design seismic base shear at the time (1949 UBC) to current (2007 CBC).

Regards,

Diane C. Gould, S.E.

Sacramento, CA