From: Jim Chatterley PE [mailto:cfs2000(--nospam--at)pacbell.net]
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 11:12 AM
To: Seaint
Subject: Fire Rated Assembly Consultants >> One Hour Floor / Ceiling Assembly UL - G525 & G531

Gentlemen,

            I am looking for the names of Fire Assembly Consultants who can help me with a multi – floor project where the architect is asking a floor / ceiling assembly that does not comply exactly with currently published UL published assemblies.  I know that the Gypsum Association and other testing facilities have many options for floor / ceiling assemblies that will achieve the desired one hour + FIRE RATINGS >> however the architect is now introducing other components into the steel joists and concrete floor assembly to achieve better acoustical ratings.

            Therefore I need an experienced consultant to help me apply the correct >> most cost effective >> tested approved details.

Thanks,

Jim L. Chatterley PE

Composite Framing Systems, Inc.

2723 Currier Ave. >> Simi Valley, Calif 93065

805 520  3666 >> Fax 805 583 1434

www.CompositeFramingSystems.com