Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: California Building Code and the 2006 IBC[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: California Building Code and the 2006 IBC
- From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Fri, 16 Nov 2007 19:04:11 EST
What I heard through the grapevines is that L.A. City's Plancheckers will not be ready to use the CBC 2007 by January 2008..............
Antonio S. Luisoni
In a message dated 11/6/2007 2:33:11 PM Pacific Standard Time, bruckmandesign(--nospam--at)verizon.net writes:
- Prev by Subject: RE: California Building Code and the 2006 IBC
- Next by Subject: California PE/SE References
- Previous by thread: RE: California Building Code and the 2006 IBC
- Next by thread: Cantilevered Retaining Wall - Footings are Definately Too Big