Re: Revit Structural

Garner, Robert wrote:
Happily, most computer stores will continue to install XP on new
machines if you wish
Yes, sure, they'll do it - for a fee. I suspect that the time will come when MS will no longer allow OEM licenses for XP, particularly if Vista looks like it's going to crater otherwise.

It's really too bad they didn't just present updates or refreshes to XP instead of trying to convince us that Vista was this great new thing. Meanwhile, they could have continued working on the original Longhorn concept, which was supposed to be as revolutionary with respect to XP as Windows NT was vis-a-vis Windows 3.x.

Alas, marketing imperatives overcame technical arguments, and Longhorn may never come to be.