Re: Revit Structural

I have not installed Vista myself.  I have purchased the upgrade, but not
gotten around to installing it.  I have used it on someone else's computer.
I will install it on my new computer build (Intel Core 2 Duo 3.0 ghz)...but
just have not gotten around to it yet.  At the moment, I only have Windoze
XP Pro installed on it...I will put Vista on a second drive so that I can
"play" with it and have it in case I need to support friends or family who
are running Vista.

Regards,

Scott
Adrian, MI