Uplift on Footings: Superior Foundation Walls

Has anyone else attempted to use Superior Foundation Walls?  If so, how do you anchor shearwall holdowns to this foundation wall system?  The manufacturer's literature provides no guidance on the subject, yet builders are using these walls.  All I can figure is that the homes they are being used on must have prescriptive "braced wall lines" that don't require holdowns.

For now I'm not planning to specify them, but any guidance would be appreciated.

Regards,

Eric Tompos, PE, SE