RE: Strap and Tie-Down Systems Part 2 by Alfred Commins

That would be the hand drill with the 1" bit for the 7/8" bolt (snugly fit,
of course) but the center of the drill chuck rotates in a clockwise motion
following an orbit of about 12" diameter about the center of the hole.

Ah, yes....I know it well...

What he said.
Chuck Utzman, PE
I saw too many installations where the drilled holes didn't align & were
finished off with what we call a "Mexican milling machine"