Offer to the SEAINT List

Dear Colleagues,

A few months ago, I ordered the Metal Flagpole Design Manual. At the time, the publisher just instituted a new shipping vendor. In a quirk, I received two copies of the documents. I corresponded with the publisher looking for instructions on how to return the second copy. I was instructed to do with it “whatever I wish”.

What “I wish” is to offer these documents to someone who can use them. Send me a private e-mail documenting why you need it or why I owe you a favor for something you’ve done for me over the years and I have conveniently forgotten to buy you that beer that I promised. I will review the list and send it to the most deserving (or most creative) response. I’ll probably hold onto the documents for a week or so. I’m in the de-clutter mode.

Regards,

T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.

ALLEN DESIGNS

Consulting Structural Engineers