Re: Responsiblity for local conditions

Perhaps, but note the qualifications I mentioned "residential or small commercial" buildings.

I believe designing small above type builing footings for 1000 psf is not dangerous- at least in my area. I always look at the site for unusual conditions.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Better by design. Click here for professional graphic artists!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifQSVrPExl8czsaywbOhu0Q4ONrca50EiImodNa5qxgIr4fZ/