Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: I may have made a huge mistake...[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: I may have made a huge mistake...
- From: "David Fisher" <dfisher(--nospam--at)fpse.com>
- Date: Tue, 27 Nov 2007 14:12:25 -0600
“Good luck, we’re all counting on you.”
- Dr. Rumack
David L. Fisher
Cape Cod Grand Cayman Holdings Ltd. - Cayman
Fisher+Partners Structural Engineers Ltd. - Cayman
372 West Ontario
From: Bill Allen
I bit the bullet and upgraded to Revit Structure Suite. I incredibly dubious not only whether this will help me do a better job within budget but also whether this feeble old brain (which survived the 60s BTW) can absorb a new CAD package after working with AutoCAD for, gulp, 17 years! Holy crap! Has it been that long?
Of course, to earn the nickname my wife’s family has given me (Uncle “Worst Case Scenario” Bill), the “Suite” part includes AutoCAD 2008 which means I will at least get rid of the odd numbered version aka ACAD 2007 (I still get tremors when I hear “ACAD R13”) and will be able to at least move to Revit by evolution rather than revolution.
I’m scheduled for training class January 28th-30th, 2008.
Wish me luck. I’m going to need it.
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: I am unavailable to respond to your email. If you need immediate assistance or would like
- Next by Subject: RE: I may have made a huge mistake...
- Previous by thread: Concrete seminar in southern California
- Next by thread: RE: I may have made a huge mistake...