Re: I may have made a huge mistake...

Bill,
Your reason partially, made me decide on ArchiCad by Graphisoft for BIM solution and more. I am using Risa programs (3D, Floor, Foundation....) in conduction, which I am very happy with. Keep us posted & good luck.
Joseph

Most of the issues I’ve been faced with are mostly due to the fact that I can’t see the whole structure in 3D even with the vivid imagination that I have. Not because of BIM or because the drawings are linked to a “structural package”.