Freezer Building Roof Snow Load

We are preparing design for a freezer building. I am aware of a freezer
building that had a roof collapse due to excess snow load about 20 years ago
in our region. During the investigation process, it was determined that the
snow load was considerably more than the code design load.

I am looking for references that provide guidance in determining the design
snow load for a "super insulated" roof of a freezer building.

Thanks,
Steve Mallett
Halifax, Nova Scotia