Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
threaded rod couplers[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: threaded rod couplers
- From: "Christopher Banbury" <cbanbury(--nospam--at)arkengineering.net>
- Date: Thu, 29 Nov 2007 11:47:35 -0500
Does anyone know if threaded rod couplers, say ½” to ½”, are manufactured to an ASTM standard as are bolts and nuts? What assurances are there that the couplers will generate the full tensile design strength of the threaded rod (A36, A307)? Are couplers proprietary items that require the manufacturer’s certification or warranty? What grade of steel are they fabricated from?
Christopher Banbury, PE
Ark Engineering, Inc.
Phone: (352) 754-2424
Fax: (352) 754-2412
- Prev by Subject: RE: TEDDS Software
- Next by Subject: Re: threaded rod couplers
- Previous by thread: RE: underground house
- Next by thread: Re: threaded rod couplers