RE: underground house

I  don't agree that the structural engineer has no duty to show waterproofing. It is part of the wall. Also subdrains at or near the bottom, with a drainage line or a sump pump.

Stan Scholl,P.E.
Laguna Beach,CA
Better by design. Click here for professional graphic artists!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iifQSWGk4iaLsW9uOH2wOxJsnr7UYgyikR6yHkXXe4A6UUJBh/