Great ASCE7 spreadsheet

Good Morning,

I found a great spreadsheet on the SEAOC site which does some of the grunt work in the ASCE7-05, like wind and seismic.  The price is right and it's listed as freeware.  You can find it on the "software" link on the seaoc site, or the direct link is:

www.seaoc.org/software/IBC-06-2.zip

I haven't looked at everything but I think I've found a minor mistake on row 27 of the "EQ" sheet.  I haven't modified it because the sheets and workbook are protected with a password and the author doesn't answer emails.  If anyone is successful at hacking the protection, I would like to know.

MJ