Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Sloped Rafter Bearing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Sloped Rafter Bearing
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 12:46:41 EST
The other issue is who is going to cut the bevel...job site or lumber yard. Smart contractors will use lumber yard, but may not and left with what they did.......when and if you visit the job site is how bad is acceptable to you.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Sloped Rafter Bearing
- Next by Subject: Small Job on the Westside (I think it's Beverly Hills, but I'm not sure)
- Previous by thread: RE: Sloped Rafter Bearing
- Next by thread: Why 0.2 and 1 sec for Ss and S1?