Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Staggered Plywood roof sheathing[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: Staggered Plywood roof sheathing
- From: ASLCSE(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Wed, 5 Dec 2007 21:21:51 EST
It is my understanding that the minimum stagger is 2 feet. and so is the minimum width/length of a plywood panel. If you don't stagger them you will end up with a continuous panel edge condition.
Antonio S. "Tony" Luisoni
- Prev by Subject: Re: Staggered Plywood roof sheathing
- Next by Subject: Stair stringer design for continuous kinked stringer
- Previous by thread: Re: Staggered Plywood roof sheathing
- Next by thread: RE: Perforated shear walls