Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
CA Licensure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: CA Licensure
- From: Jeremy Salmon <JeremyS(--nospam--at)sdg-structure.com>
- Date: Thu, 6 Dec 2007 20:03:08 -0600
I've passed the Structural I and Structural II exams, and I have 9 years of experience under CA licensed engineers, but I live outside of CA. Does anyone know what I'd be required to take to become licensed in California? Do I just need to take the surveying/seismic portion, or would I also need to take the Civil portion as well?
- Prev by Subject: Re: CA & WA SE reciprocity
- Next by Subject: Re: CA Licensure
- Previous by thread: Re: Perforated shear walls
- Next by thread: Re: CA Licensure