Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...

Return to index: [Subject] [Thread] [Date] [Author]

Re: CA Licensure

[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
Pass the seismic, surverying, and take home exam of the California PE exam.

Then take Part III of the California SE exam.

Not sure if you have to wait 3 years in between though...


On Dec 6, 2007 6:03 PM, Jeremy Salmon <JeremyS(--nospam--at)> wrote:
I've passed the Structural I and Structural II exams, and I have 9 years of experience under CA licensed engineers, but I live outside of CA.  Does anyone know what I'd be required to take to become licensed in California?  Do I just need to take the surveying/seismic portion, or would I also need to take the Civil portion as well?