RE: CA Licensure

Go to the CA website and read the requirements.

From: Jeremy Salmon [mailto:JeremyS(--nospam--at)sdg-structure.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 5:03 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: CA Licensure

I've passed the Structural I and Structural II exams, and I have 9 years of experience under CA licensed engineers, but I live outside of CA.  Does anyone know what I'd be required to take to become licensed in California?  Do I just need to take the surveying/seismic portion, or would I also need to take the Civil portion as well?