Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: CA Licensure[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: CA Licensure
- From: "Scott, William N" <William.N.Scott(--nospam--at)conocophillips.com>
- Date: Fri, 7 Dec 2007 07:46:07 -0900
Go to the CA website and read the requirements.
From: Jeremy Salmon [mailto:JeremyS(--nospam--at)sdg-structure.com]
Sent: Thursday, December 06, 2007 5:03 PM
Subject: CA Licensure
I've passed the Structural I and Structural II exams, and I have 9 years of experience under CA licensed engineers, but I live outside of CA. Does anyone know what I'd be required to take to become licensed in California? Do I just need to take the surveying/seismic portion, or would I also need to take the Civil portion as well?
- Prev by Subject: Re: CA Licensure
- Next by Subject: RE: CAD files
- Previous by thread: Re: CA Licensure
- Next by thread: RE: Perforated shear walls