Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
F1554 and Fatigue[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: F1554 and Fatigue
- From: "Jake Watson" <jake.watson1(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 13:23:39 -0700
The AISC manual does not directly address the use of F1554 in a tension fatigue situation. The best description is Appendix 3.4 which deals with threaded parts and classifies essentially all threaded parts as detail category E`. Does anyone know of supplemental information about F1554 in fatigue applications?
Jake Watson, S.E.
Salt Lake City, UT
- Prev by Subject: Re: Expansive Foundation
- Next by Subject: FAILURE
- Previous by thread: Re: Stair stringer design for continuous kinked stringer
- Next by thread: welded wire fabric for columns