Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
welded wire fabric for columns[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: SEAINT <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: welded wire fabric for columns
- From: "David Topete" <d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com>
- Date: Mon, 10 Dec 2007 15:29:32 -0800
Has anyone used wwf to provide column reinforcement confinement? i.e. wwf in lieu of spirals in a round column? The GC insisted on doing some concrete columns supporting a canopy as CIP, instead of precast as I had originally designed. TIA.
David Topete, SE
- Prev by Subject: Re: weld symbols
- Next by Subject: Re: welded wire fabric for columns
- Previous by thread: F1554 and Fatigue
- Next by thread: Re: welded wire fabric for columns