Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: welded wire fabric for columns[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
- Subject: Re: welded wire fabric for columns
- From: Jnapd(--nospam--at)aol.com
- Date: Tue, 11 Dec 2007 17:26:00 EST
In a message dated 12/11/2007 2:03:08 PM Pacific Standard Time, d.topete73(--nospam--at)gmail.com writes:
I did assume the lapping of the wire would need to be at least that. Similarly, how much of a lap would I need if I had lapping longitudinally? 12"? FWIW, I will likely get to use an increased section.
I had a possible client call with his patio project 8" dia concrete cols 8' tall................and the city is asking for justification for what thay built.............passed this project up. I was asking owner and contractor what they installed ..........oh how the memory fails when confronted with a booleg project.
Johnson & Nielsen Associates
Palm Springs, CA
- Prev by Subject: Re: welded wire fabric for columns
- Next by Subject: Re: welded wire fabric for columns
- Previous by thread: Re: welded wire fabric for columns
- Next by thread: Re: welded wire fabric for columns