Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: Architects![Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: Architects!
- From: "Donald Bruckman" <bruckmandesign(--nospam--at)verizon.net>
- Date: Wed, 12 Dec 2007 08:38:23 -0800
If the code committees felt that pandering to one industry and its anachronistic parcel delivery methods was important, they would have included a requirement for a landing area for sleighs. Perhaps this can be revisited in the next iteration of the building code.
And another thing. I don’t believe I’ve ever reviewed any structural engineer’s calcs for any of my designs that included a live load allowance for a sleigh loaded with all the presents for all the children in the world. What do you all do, hold your breath every Christmas Eve and hope you don’t’ read about YOUR design collapsing and ruining some child’s Christmas? How do you all sleep on Christmas Eve?
From: David Fisher
Super funny, Bill!
Forwarded it to all my archy friends…
David L. Fisher
The Fisher Companies Ltd. - Cayman
372 West Ontario
From: Bill Allen
Santa and I occasionally share the same sentiment:
T. William (Bill) Allen, S.E.
- Prev by Subject: RE: Architects!
- Next by Subject: Re: Architects!
- Previous by thread: RE: Removing yourself as EOR
- Next by thread: RE: Architects!