To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
Sent: Wednesday, December 12, 2007 8:59 AM
Subject: Removing yourself as EOR

Hello All,

I'm wondering if any of you have needed to remove yourselves
as the EOR on a project, and how the process went?  How did
the building department handle this?  At what stage in the
process did this happen?

Is it possible to remove yourself once plans with your stamp
on them have been submitted and a building permit issued?

If I need to be more specific in my question, then please let
me know.

Take care,
Lloyd Pack