ASCE7-05 redundancy factor and wall design for Out-of-plane forces

ASCE7-05 Section 12.11.1 specifies a force equal to 0.4SDSI x weight of wall for the out-of-plane design of walls.  My question is: does the redundancy factor (r) defined in Section12.3.4 apply to this force?  Section 12.4.2.1 says that r multiplies the horizontal seismic force from V or Fp; however, the out-of-plane force from 12.11.1 is not explicitly labeled as a V or Fp force as is the case for other forces, such as base shear, diaphragm design forces or anchorage forces.  I would like to know you opinion.

Regards,

Oscar Henriquez, P.E.

McLean & Schultz

Brea, CA