RE: New and hopefully useful web site

Casey,

I was ready to send my response e-mail then all of a sudden I saw your e-mail pop up, I stop and read it.

Amen to your comment, Thank you Casey. I hope every structural engineer has the same analogy (no offense to the IT’s

Guy).

Engr. Julius Micayas

P.E. license no.32969

Project Manager/

Sr. Lead Structural Engineer

River Consulting LLC

111 Veterans Memorial Boulevard

               Suite 1600

Metairie, Louisiana 70005

Phone - 504-841-3014 (direct)

504 837-5275 (office)

Fax - 504-837-2986

E-mail: jmicayas(--nospam--at)riverconsulting.com