Re: Uplift on Roof Sheathing - "Pull Through" Resistance

Jerold,

Check out Stanley-Bostich's "Sheather Plus" nails--they have oversize
heads and ringed shanks.  I saw a video of an OSB panel attached to framing
with these nails and tested with a
vacuum applied to the sheathing side.  The nails held the
OSB--failure occurred when the framing exploded....

I would require these nails in the situation you describe.

Just Google "Sheather Plus", or start at
http://www.bostitch.com/xhtml/literature/AD4101_SheatherPlus_Broch.pdf

Thor Matteson, SE
www.shearwalls.com