Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
RE: New and hopefully useful website[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: "SEA ListServe" <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: RE: New and hopefully useful website
- From: "Jerry Coombs" <JCoombs(--nospam--at)carollo.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 07:00:37 -0700
What we have here is a guy that has offered his labors and property to provide a service and resource for this industry. He made his only mistake in sharing a little background of himself. Let's give him his due appreciation, or shut up. If you don't want to use it, don't.
But this tangential ranting about your personal views, while possibly belonging on this forum, don't belong with this thread. If you want to P & M, do so in a thread that the rest of us can easily filter.
- Prev by Subject: RE: New and hopefully useful web site
- Next by Subject: RE: New and hopefully useful website
- Previous by thread: Re: Tilt-Up Wall Submittal Review
- Next by thread: RE: New and hopefully useful website