RE: Shamefully Off-Topic: Carbon Christmas

Stan,

Excellent!

I just put down my CFC aerosol can long enough to check the link. J

A very Merry Christmas to you and yours, and have a safe and happy New Year.

Warm regards,

Also politically incorrect Tom

P.S. I very much enjoy reading (real) books too!

Thomas J. Cummings, PE

Manager - Bridge Design Practice

Gannett Fleming Engineers and Architects, P.C.

One Penn Plaza, Suite 2222

250 West 34th Street

New York, NY 10119

P:  (212) 967-9833 Ext. 5244