Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Holiday wishes[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Holiday wishes
- From: "Cummings, Thomas J." <tcummings(--nospam--at)GFNET.com>
- Date: Fri, 14 Dec 2007 13:32:00 -0500
Dear List Participants,
Just want to wish you all the best for the holidays.
Over the years I’ve enjoyed reading the list and have learned a few things along the way. I’ve been happy to have responded with (hopefully) productive replies to questions related to my field, and have enjoyed a little fun as well.
Thanks and best regards,
Thomas J. Cummings, PE
Manager - Bridge Design Practice
Gannett Fleming Engineers and Architects, P.C.
P: (212) 967-9833 Ext. 5244
F: (212) 268-6684
- Prev by Subject: Re: Hilti powder-actu fasteners
- Next by Subject: horizontal roof bracing 2
- Previous by thread: ASCE and its New Orleans Levees Failure Investigation
- Next by thread: Santa Monica Seminar