RE: Shamefully Off-Topic: Carbon Christmas

I got 6 out of 10, what's a passing score?

From: Stan Caldwell [mailto:stancaldwell(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Friday, December 14, 2007 10:12 AM
To: SEAINT Listserv
Subject: Shamefully Off-Topic: Carbon Christmas

Recently, several of you have written passionately about sustainable design, reducing your carbon footprint, and similar nonsense.

Before you embarrass yourselves any further, I would urge you to take this Global Warming Test:

http://www.geocraft.com/WVFossils/GlobWarmTest/start.html

Then settle down with a good book (printed on real paper) before a roaring fire and ...

Have a Very Merry Christmas!

Politically Incorrect Stan