Santa Monica Seminar

Dear Ben (Yousefi) : Congratulation on organizing such a successful seminar on CBC. Are you planning to have it in the Bay Area as well? Best wishes as always. Hassan Astaneh, Professor UC-Berkeley
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: Santa Monica Seminar
From: ndz28(--nospam--at)aol.com

----------MB_8CA0DAED9FD70CE_F3C_1069B_WEBMAIL-MB14.sysops.aol.com

I was at that seminar too, and I have to agree whole heartedly that this was a very good learning experience, in fact I would say it was better than the? last seminar I went to in Long Beach, in September.? Yes it was well organized, well presented, and covered the highlights of the code change.??? This is the type of seminars we need in the future, in the Los Angeles area, if possible.

Thank you Ben and Martin.

Andy Vidikan, PE