FW: Purdue University Co-Op Days Gift Donations

This came from my Alma Mater, Purdue University.

FYI, a Co-Op student is one who alternates semesters working and going to
school.

I actually think the program is great; I currently have five staff members
that have completed this program and are excellent engineers.

However, this email from the Campus coordinator shocked me.

Given the current state of the economy, I find it amazing that we need to
hand out "gifts" to get students to take paying internships.

David L. Fisher SE PE
Senior Director

The Fisher Companies Ltd. - Cayman
372 West Ontario Chicago 60610