From: Gerard Madden, SE [mailto:gmse4603(--nospam--at)gmail.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 9:05 AM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: Re: jailbreak through CMU

After reading this thread, I going to listen to some Thin Lizzy at work the
rest of the day.

-gm

On Dec 18, 2007 9:32 AM, Paul Feather <PFeather(--nospam--at)se-solutions.net > wrote:

	The ungrouted rebar is typical of the quality control and special
inspection for masonry construction.  Makes you wonder why you sleep at
night.

	The West Coast practice of fully grouting does not look so bad after
all!

	Paul Feather PE, SE

	pfeather(--nospam--at)SE-Solutions.net

	www.SE-Solutions.net