From: Ben Yousefi [mailto: Ben.Yousefi(--nospam--at)SMGOV.NET]
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 12:35 PM
To: Yi Yang; seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: Santa Monica Seminar

I am afraid there are no plans at this time to offer the seminar anywhere else, unless someone wants to sponsor us. The reason we could do it here for free is that both Martin and I are local and the facilities were provided by the City of Santa Monica, hence there were no expenses involved.

In regard to the notes from the seminar, we are planning on posting all or portions of it by the end of this week on our web site (under "what's new?")

http://www.smgov.net/planning/buildingsafety/buildingandsafety.html

Ben Yousefi, SE, CBO

Assistant Building Official

Santa Monica, CA

ben.yousefi(--nospam--at)smgov.net

310-458-2201 x 5025

P Please consider the environment before printing this e-mail.