CBC 2007 Wind Load

The load combinations in ASCE 07 have combinations that combine Dead, Wind, and ROOF live load in the same combo.

While I can certainly see it being appropriate for floor live load to be combined with wind but not Roof Live and Wind simultaneously (even when reduced a little for each).

Possibly on primary frames/overall building (still hard to fathom in my opinion), but not for components and cladding (i.e. roof rafters).

Am I missing something?

--
-gm