From: "Haan, Scott M POA" <Scott.M.Haan(--nospam--at)usace.army.mil>
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Sent: Tuesday, December 18, 2007 6:32:15 PM
Subject: RE: EnerCalc 6

www.enercalc.com Check it out now.

-----Original Message-----
From: Yi Yang [mailto:YI(--nospam--at)summit-sr.com]
Sent: Monday, December 03, 2007 1:10 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: EnerCalc 6

Anyone on the list received the latest update?  I have not.  It's getting
closer to end of the year.  The information on their web site is pretty old
I think.

YI YANG, S.E.
ASSOCIATE
SUMMIT ENGINEERING, INC.
463 AVIATION BLVD. STE 200
SANTA ROSA, CA 95403
707.527.0775 EXT.162
www.summit-sr.com <http://www.summit-sr.com/>

*  Read list FAQ at: http://www.seaint.org/list_FAQ.asp
*
*  This email was sent to you via Structural Engineers
*  Association of Southern California (SEAOSC) server. To
*  subscribe (no fee) or UnSubscribe, please go to:
*
http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
*
*  Questions to seaint-ad(--nospam--at)seaint.org. Remember, any email you
*  send to the list is public domain and may be re-posted
*  without your permission. Make sure you visit our web
*  site at: http://www.seaint.org