RE: ASCE7 Question

Alden,

Excellent question! Here is the answer:

Jim Rossberg, Director

Email: jrossberg(--nospam--at)asce.org

Tel. (800) 548-2723

He sits in the committee and I talked to him last April of ’07.

Engr. Julius Micayas

P.E. license no.32969

Project Manager/Sr. Lead Structural Engineer

River Consulting LLC

111 Veterans Memorial Boulevard

               Suite 1600

Metairie, Louisiana 70005

Phone - 504-841-3014 (direct)

504 837-5275 (office)

Fax - 504-837-2986

E-mail: jmicayas(--nospam--at)riverconsulting.com

W-page:            www.riverconsulting.com

               www.kindermorgan.com