Special CMU walls

We have a special reinforced masonry job that is filled with window openings in a masonry walls.  To meet the H/3 and L/3 spacing requirements we will have a masonry wall schedule that has number of walls, but trying to label these just at the small walls between the windows is a bid cumbersome.  Does anyone have a good note, or wording that they use in a typical masonry wall schedule that would tell the contractor to meet this with out adding all of the different wall types?

Thanks

jason