Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Special CMU walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Special CMU walls
- From: "Jason Christensen" <jason(--nospam--at)wcaeng.com>
- Date: Wed, 19 Dec 2007 21:12:53 -0700
We have a special reinforced masonry job that is filled with window openings in a masonry walls. To meet the H/3 and L/3 spacing requirements we will have a masonry wall schedule that has number of walls, but trying to label these just at the small walls between the windows is a bid cumbersome. Does anyone have a good note, or wording that they use in a typical masonry wall schedule that would tell the contractor to meet this with out adding all of the different wall types?
- Prev by Subject: Snow load in Stowe VT?
- Next by Subject: Re: Special CMU walls
- Previous by thread: RE: ASCE7 Question
- Next by thread: Re: Special CMU walls