Need a book? Engineering books recommendations...
Re: Special CMU walls[Subject Prev][Subject Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next]
- To: <seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org>
- Subject: Re: Special CMU walls
- From: "Jeff Hedman" <jeff_h(--nospam--at)lrpope.com>
- Date: Thu, 20 Dec 2007 11:08:46 -0700
We have often wondered if there is a better way as well. Currently, we have multiple wall types (A-F I think). We then make sure that each wall is labeled appropriately. In fact we have adopted this method for all of our masonry projects. If the project does not utilize special reinforced masonry shear walls, we will have less wall types, maybe only one in our wall schedule. You are right though, it is cumbersome, and sometimes if you have a lot of openings, it can get cluttered with wall symbols, lintel symbols, etc.
Jeff Hedman , E.I.T.
L.R. Pope Engineers & Surveyors, Inc.
1240 East 100 South Suite # 15B
St. George, Utah 84790
No virus found in this outgoing message.
- Prev by Subject: Special CMU walls
- Next by Subject: Re: Special CMU walls
- Previous by thread: Special CMU walls
- Next by thread: Re: Special CMU walls