Re: Design of Pavement Section

Assuming the soil is compacted well and well drained, I recommend
8" Concrete on 4" crushed rock, with 1.5" deep sawed joints about 15'o.c. in each direction. Cure with Hunts White and provide broom finish. Slope it 2% min.if outside, to avoid puddles. No vehicles on it for 14 days. Calcs. will verify this.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach, CA
Click for free info on college degrees.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iieX4n8vennJJeIynT8zZ7Z0ULws40qAsofrTaAFvNHwxnbaT/