From: sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com [mailto:sscholl2(--nospam--at)juno.com]
Sent: Saturday, December 22, 2007 2:42 PM
To: seaint(--nospam--at)seaint.org
Subject: RE: FW: RE: technical References and Advice of CMU Wall Cracking

Is there no horizontal reinforcing? We would use a min. of #4 @48" oc. plus
control joints (contraction joints), along with vertical reinf.

Stan Scholl, P.E.
Laguna Beach,CA
Save hundreds on getting a Web Design Degree. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2111/fc/Ioyw6iigg17lDlKxhD6Cx7N7fymgdIlw
ZdtlIwZZKoxpZ1gtpywaPZ/

* http://www.seaint.org/sealist1.asp
* site at: http://www.seaint.org