From: Jim Getaz
Sent: Friday, December 28, 2007 6:28 AM
Subject: Re: Procedures

            Gary,

                        We have over three hundred employees, of whom about forty work in the office. We have a Personnel Manual. We have a large number of company and personal cell phones. There is a wide range here in cell phone use. It is the employee?s discretion how to use them. Most of our Superintendents and Project Managers have their ringers turned on loud so they can hear them while on jobsites, which is very disruptive when in meetings. When our President is running the meeting, most are off or vibrate, though, and no one takes a call. Just ask your folks to remember where they are.

            Jim Getaz