Off Topic: Wimax in Bangalore

List,

Wimax has arrived at Bangalore.
TATA VSNL is the supplier.
I just registered my name.
In 10 days, I hope to have a 256 KBps to 2 MBps wireless broadband internet conection at home.
The rate is Rs 1192 per month (about US $30 per month).
For early birds they offer a six month connection for the price of 4 months.
I have bitten the bait.

There will be no digging, no cabling, and no fuss.
A small antenna will be fixed to the balcony on my flat on the sixth floor.

I will let you know how the performance is after it is commissioned.
I just thought this would be of interest to all of you.
Happy New Year to all
Regards
Vish